'Mens Sana in Corpora Sano' - 'A healthy mind in a healthy body'
As a psychologist, I believe that every individual has the right to live a life that is free of emotional and/or physical suffering. I believe that it is never too late to make the first step to heal yourself and to move towards your full potential. My therapy approach is tailored to the specific needs of the client, with research-based, integrative techniques from CBT, Schema and EMDR therapy.
- Assessment Consultation & Treatment
- Services for Emotionally Distressed
- Cross-cultural and Expatriate Counseling
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Chronic Illness and Cancer Support
- Trauma and Personality Disorders
- Social Skills Training
- Psycho-education: Depression/Burn-out
- Stress and Anger Management
- Crisis and Grief Interventions
Dr. Andre is a Hong Kong based Chartered Psychologist and Accredited Clinical Supervisor (BPS) who is passionate about the human mind and behaviour since her very early years and received her clinical training in Germany. She is a big fore-stander of integrative therapy and is specialised in Schema and EMDR therapy.
Working and living in different countries have given Dr. Andre an understanding of the many adjustments that people are faced with when leaving their home countries and growing up in different cultures.